The Twitter API only lets you access the last 7 days of a user’s tweets. Sadly I wasn’t able to compile any of the usage statistics this past week because of 2 things: 1) the cron job I wrote to automatically import all of the data, for some reason, hasn’t been working properly (I only discovered this a couple days ago) and 2) I’m now outside of that 7 day range to compile the data manually.
For the very few of you who find this information interesting, I apologize.
From now on, I’m only going to be doing this on a monthly basis. Based on the data I’ve been collecting, a weekly analysis is too short of a time frame to compile anything meaningful. And because I’m now missing week 3′s stats, the next state of the Royal Roads Twittersphere won’t come until July 1st.
If there’s something you’d like to see in the next RR Twittersphere update, let me know so I can include it in the data collection process.